WE ARE LOOKING FOR GREEK PROOFREADERS
Increased demand for Greek translations has made Skrivanek Baltic expand its team of Greek proofreaders.
IF YOU WONDER WHETHER YOU CAN BECOME A PROOFREADER FOR SKRIVANEK, THE ANSWER IS DEFINITELY YES!
You can expect us to consider your application if you:
- are Greek native speaker (e.g. you are graduated in philology or linguistics, or you have a certificate confirming your knowledge of Greek at C2 level);
- have some experience working as a proofreader of Greek.
And you also:
- work in CAT tools (if not, don’t worry – we will teach you);
- know other foreign language or languages;
- are willing to learn.
PROOFREADER OF GREEK, WORKING FOR SKRIVANEK, CAN EXPECT TO:
- work in a team of professionals;
- have multiple opportunities for continuous learning and improving professional qualifications;
- decide on your remuneration – the more you do, the more you earn;
- proofread loads of interesting projects.
Join us today!
And get a chance to improve your skills by participating in many projects with one of the biggest translation agencies in Latvia and abroad. We have all the necessary tools and experience to help you proofread materials in many different formats for clients with varied requirements. We will be more than happy to welcome you to our team!
Are you interested? Register at the Skrivanek Vendor Portal!
NOTE: Please remember to upload your CV and other documents that prove your qualifications and experience (such as diplomas, certificates, letters of recommendation, etc.).
If we do not contact you within 7 days from your registration at Skrivanek Vendor Portal, please be informed that we do not have a demand for the services you offer at the moment.
We will contact only selected applicants.